BULCARGO Ltd. provides independent surveying and consultancy services for the marine and insurance industries based on extensive practical experience:
• P & I surveys: General condition/Cargo/Hull surveys
• Pre-purchase marine surveys
• Bunker on/off hire surveys
• Containers: Damage surveys on the cargo and container itself
• Ships: on/off hire survey
• Preloading and post-discharging surveys
• Lashing survey
• Hold cleanliness inspections
• Draft and ullage surveys
• Condition survey
• Hull & Machinery survey
• Our staff includes shipmasters with more than 10 years of international experience, ship engineers and hull experts – all of them graduates of Marine Engineering Schools
BULCARGO Ltd. is specialized in quality and quantity commodity control of all kinds of goods and cargos in the industrial production and agriculture. This includes:
• Inspection of goods during loading/discharging (trucks, containers, sea vessels).
• Sampling and performing laboratory analysis of grain and oilseeds in licensed laboratories in accordance with contractual specifications, national and international standards. The issued certificates of Quality and Quantity control are recognized by all state institutions and individuals.
• Examination of the vehicle’s suitability for transportation.
• Damage assessment and average reports.
Our services are strongly recommended for businesses who wish to verify the quality and quantity of any type of merchandise prior to purchasing/shipment. Our inspections and assessments are carried out with modern technical equipment by highly qualified staff in accredited laboratories. The results are summarized in certificates, issued in accordance to international standards and recognized by all national and international institutions.
BULCARGO Ltd. performs precise and reliable inspections for the quality and quantity of agricultural products in fresh or preserved condition – cereals (wheat, barley, corn, rice), fodder, fruit and vegetables, coffee, sugar, sunflower seeds, etc. The issued certificates include detailed information about the weight and parameters of the cargo.
We are also experienced in inspecting fuels, chemicals, lubricants, building materials, etc. Our experts perform chemical analysis and measure the physical parameters according to the requirements of the client – color, density, flash point, viscosity, etc.
For the inspection of metals and metal products we offer physical analysis, weight and size measurement, surface inspection for cracks, rust, defective articles, etc. In addition, we monitor the transportation conditions, such as loading and lashing methods and safety precautions. For machinery and technical equipment we offer integrity inspection of the technical elements, as well as supervision of packaging and marking conditions. By mutual agreement, our experts can enhance the control to more detailed audit.
In case of discrepancies between the declared and ascertained quantity and quality of the goods (shortage, damage) we assess claims, apply pictures, etc. A specialized team of experts is in charge of marine surveys. Experts who are certified to perform container inspections are also available.